Anaphylaxis Awareness Training Course
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in anaphylaxis awareness and our course covers the use of Epi-Pens, Emerade and Jext as well as recognition of signs, treatment, concerns and activating the EMS as well as care for the patient.
We offer an onsite Anaphylaxis Awareness course for school group bookings throughout Middlesex and offer training in Ashford, Chertsey, Egham, Heathrow, Teddington, Feltham, Hampton, Kingston, Walton, Weybridge, Windsor and immediate surrounding areas.
Course Content - Click to view
- Course Introduction and Anaphylaxis
- Introduction, What is Anaphylaxis, Living with Anaphylaxis, Minor allergic reactions, What causes a reaction and who is affected, Activating EMS
- Auto Injector Types, Storage and Disposal
- What is an Auto-Injector, Jext, EpiPen2, Emerade, Storage and disposal, Who prescribes auto injectors, Checking auto injectors and expiry dates
- Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
- Signs and symptoms of Anaphylaxis, Basic First Aid advice, Schools and teachers, Biphasic Anaphylactic Reactions, Giving a second dose
All courses are structured and delivered to meet the current requirements of UK and European Resuscitation Council 2015 guidelines as well as the HSE.
This course can be fitted in with your teaching schedule and we offer an onsite anaphylaxis training for schools course in Ashford, Chertsey, Egham, Heathrow, Staines upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames, Teddington, Feltham, Hampton, Kingston upon Thames, Walton, Weybridge, Windsor, and immediate surrounding areas.
For any additional information regarding the Anaphylaxis training for schools programme we offer throughout Middlesex, or any of the additional training that we have available please contact us through our contact us page.