12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Training
We are able to offer an alternative to the 2 days in the classroom for Childminders and Carers who need to complete a 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course to comply with the requirements of Ofsted, EYFS, CSSIW and SureStart. Our blended course offers a video based online course that is completed before attending a full day in the classroom with an instructor to complete the practical part of the course. ProTrainings Paediatric courses are approved by most councils across the UK.
This course offers an excellent alternative for those who are simply unable to spare the time to attend 2 days in a classroom only course. When you have successfully completed both the online and classroom modules, you will be issued a ProTrainings wall certificate and wallet card.
Course Content - Click to view
- Principles of First Aid
- Chain Of Survival, Emergency Management Procedure, Scene Survey
- Exposure Protection
- Risk to Rescuer, Barrier Devices
- Primary Survey and Reassessment
- Clearing the Airway, Recovery Position, CPR Child and Adult, Alternative Ventilation Procedures, Introduction to AED’s, Choking Adult and Child, Severe Bleeding
- Shock Management
- First Aid Kit’s, Accident Reporting, COSHH, RIDDOR
- Secondary Care
- Patient History, Chief Complaints, Signs/Symptoms, Physical Assessment, Breathing Problems, Illnesses and Injury
We offer onsite Paediatric First Aid Training in the Middlesex/Surrey area for Childminders & schools including Ashford, Chertsey, Egham, Heathrow, Staines upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames, Teddington, Feltham, Hampton, Kingston upon Thames, Walton, Weybridge, Windsor, and immediate surrounding areas and training can be fitted in with your working schedule.
We also offer onsite Anaphylaxis training for schools and nurseries, which will help people understand the signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction. For additional information regarding this training program please see our Anaphylaxis Awareness training page.
For any additional information regarding the onsite 12 hour Paediatric first aid training throughout Middlesex/Surrey areas that we offer, or the Paediatric blended option that we have available please contact us through our contact us page.